Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tough times

This blog was handed over to me on a day that I am thinking about heavy thoughts.Times are tough for everyone right now. I want to thank everyone who is trying so hard to stay positive and keep on chugging. I have put into effect a new pricing that I am calling The Economy Sucks Pricing. I'm hoping that this will help everyone take advantage of having some quality time with their horses. This way when life gets easier, we will all be better and ready to show and/or meet our goals.
There are a lot of horses who are looking for help right now. I know of 2 really nice dressage horses that are either for sale or for lease because their owners are having such a hard time. I have already helped to place 5 horses in new homes in the last 2 months.
For the holidays my students here at Hidden River Ranch and my satellite barn at Pepperglen Farms are going to be supporting the ASPCA/humane society instead of exchanging gifts with each other. My mom always says "If you feel badly, then help someone else until you feel better!" She is the most incredible woman on the planet!

No comments: