Tuesday, November 30, 2010

LOCATED IN EASTVALE,CA at Eastvale Equestrian formerly Hidden River Ranch

I am still at my original location no matter what the search engines say!!!!

I am located in the new city of Eastvale, CA. (We used to be a section of Corona but we just became a city!!!!)To celebrate city-hood we are changing our name to Eastvale Equestrian from Hidden River Ranch.
Call me at the same old number; 909-227-6404-suzie



We are located in between 4 major freeways;

91 FWY (Corona) is South of us

15 FWY (Norco) is East of us

71 FWY (Chino) is on our West

60 FWY (Ontario) is just North of us


I have never been located at Hanson Dam!! Erin Blazick one of my wonderful Apprentice Graduates is located there though! If you are in her area look her up! She's great!!!
Erin Blazick 707-953-1227

Sorry for any confussion

No comments: